.Net Technical Project ManagerApril 27, 2021
Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in Azure - L3 and L4 administration, migration and Support. Must have Greenfield migration project experience. Good to have contribution experience towards solution architecture. Shift timings: 7:30 PM- 04:30 AM IST or 04:30 AM- 01:00 PM IST
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strong understanding on Azure cloud platform and related IaaS/PaaS services.
- Designing Azure cloud architecture for an enterprise covering design and build of common service rails such as Network, Security, Integration,Automation, Tools etc.
- Working on Azure, Architect with exposure to AD, MFA.
- Designing large scale environments with Windows, Linux environments, Designing cloud architecture for private, public and hybrid cloud models using Azure.
- Involve in designing service management, orchestration, monitoring and management requirements of cloud platform.
- Expertise in designing High Availability, Security, DR, Backup, and retention architectures on Azure.
- Storage deployment and fine tuning with EMC, Hitachi, NetApp etc.
- LAN, WAN deployment, fine tuning Familiar with distributed systems like Cassandra, Gluster, Ceph.
- Working on VMware vSphere products such as vSphere, vCloud Director, SRM, vCenter Operations, etc.
- DevOps Tools and Automation using Terraform / Ansible.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Min 4 Years of experience in Microsoft Azure Administration including Paas & Iaas architectures.
- L3 to L4 level of support for global clients.
- Strong experience in Azure Migration Experience, Devops, Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Identity - Azure Active Directory, SSO, ADFS, Azure AD B2C, Azure AD.
- Experience in Azure backup and recovery tool,site recovery backup, monitoring and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architectures and cloud reference, architecture.
Good to have
- Basic knowledge of O365
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as VSTS, Jenkins, Microsoft TFS, etc.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Migration from AWS to Azure.
- Also, Good to have any latest AZ certifications.
Become an Atid! Apply Now!